Mobile lifting jacks UDP-120, UDP-160, UDP-200 for railway vehicles
Kubanzheldormash is recognized expert in manufacturing of mobile lifting jacks for depot maintenance. Our rail guided lifting systems for trains have many advantages:
- 11,000 lifting systems all over the world;
- 75 years of technical evolution;
- 26 levels of active and passive safety;
- UDP-type mobile lifts can work with any kind of rail vehicles;
- “Easy to use” lifting solution for locomotives and cargo wagons;
- 100% test of each jack before delivery to Customer;
- Upper, lateral or rear location of geared motor (electric drive);
- Mass production of up to 30 rail car lifting systems per month;
- Stock immediate availability at manufacturer's price;
- Worldwide warranty and post-warranty service;
- Original spare parts in 48 hours.
UDP series lifting jacks for movable placement in depots and yards
Mobile lifting jacks UDP-120, UDP-160 and UDP-200 are basically used for lifting of all types of carriages and wagons, locomotives, trains, heavy track machines and tanks. We produce portable lifting systems for freight wagons and passenger cars, locomotives and tanks of different capacities.
Our Customers all over the world choose Kubanzheldormash mobile lifting systems for railway vehicles and trains with extendable claws depending on the capacity and purposes. We manufacture three basic models for different tasks:
- UDP-200 mobile lifts are usually used in yards for changing bogies on locomotives, trains, heavy duty track machines, track-laying cranes and rail-mounted cranes;
- UDP-160 mobile lifting systems are the most widely used lifting equipment for rail vehicles; UDP-160 mobile jacking units are used for servicing passenger/cargo cars, freight wagons, electric and diesel locomotives, insulated and refrigerated wagons, all types of railcars etc.
- UDP-120 mobile lifting columns are mainly used in railway yards and depots for serving head and middle subway / underground cars. UDS-120 portable lifting jacks are suitable for all types and models of subway rail cars.
Mobile (railguided) lifts for wagons, locomotives and trains require no special mounting on the foundation, so they can be installed in different positions depending on the length of the car frame. Jacks are installed in pairs on opposite sides of the railway track and can move along rail vehicles.
UDP-type lifting systems technical data
|Lifting capacity, t
|Lifting height, mm||1960||2600|
|Minimum height of platforms of crossbeams, mm||800|
|Minimum distance from the track axis to crossbeams, mm||1310|
|Drive type||Gearbox with electric motor|
|Rated voltage, V||380|
|Rated frequency, Hz||50|
|Rated power, kW||7.5|
|Jack overall dimensions (LxWxH), mm, not more than:||
|Jack weight (without oil in the gearbox), kg, not more than||1635||1835||2200|
|Control cabinet overall dimensions (LxWxH), mm, not more than:||
|Control cabinet weight, kg, not more than||51|
|Installation weight (without oil in the gearboxes), kg, not more than||6500||7400||8800|
* A set of mobile jacking unit includes four jacks and control board.
* Jacking units can be equipped with rear (MA designation) or lateral (DA designation) electric motors. Thanks to choice of engine location, jacking units can be located as conveniently as possible in cramped depot environment.
Manufacturing of UDP-type mobile column jacks for rail cars
During 75 years of mass production of mobile lifting jacks for railway vehicles we have accumulated great experience which lets us manufacture reliable and safe lifting systems for wagons, rail cars and locomotives. Explosive-proof version for Russia and China, tropical version for Libya and Cuba, moisture-proof versions for Colombia and Venezuela, dust-proof installations in India and Mongolia — each Customer gets individual attention, we design and manufacture lifting equipment for any Customer requirements.
At our plant each jack passes the whole production cycle: from steel foundry to full testing. We pay much attention to quality and safety, because our heavy duty rail jacks lift trains every second on all continents. That’s why quality of our lifting production is our visit card and good guarantee of successful cooperation in the future.
Mobile lifting jacks for railway vehicles at the best price!
Our company is the only plant in Russia and Eastern Europe which has been manufacturing fixed and mobile lifting systems for rolling stock for almost 80 years. You can buy mobile lifts for depot maintenance at the lowest prices from producer, good prices for mobile lifting rail jacks depend on the quantity of sets and options.
For more information, please contact Sales Department by phone: +7 (86137) 5-45-96 or send an official request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org